Trading Plan for 5/14-5/18
- AAPL - This one is headed lower. Bounces are being sold something fierce, this is a short only, for me.
- ADBE - Also done, see volume.
- AMZN - Looking good, holding up. Next buy/add when clears that 234 area.
- AZO - Bouncing off the 50d, getting above this resistance. Volume says down but this stock is resilient... keep on watch
- BAC - This one is probably dead as well, but keep an eye out for a reversal here on the 200d and gap fill.
- BBBY - Nice, one can buy/add when it makes new highs on heavy volume. Good looking gap fill and rally
- BEAM - Watch for this one to fill the gap and bounce. If it breaks this lower support I'd be out (if i were in this trade.)
- BIDU - lol, do i even need to tell you guys anything?
- BIIB - Looking fine, holding the breakout... watch for a good FTD and go long.
- DE - Looks like it wants lower... I may buy some june puts on this thing... itm or ntm.
- LVS - One can short this one on the break below this long term support.
- NOV - Great short so far, if it breaks this long term support one can short or add to their position.
- ORLY - This is the trend line I would keep an eye on here...
- OREX - This one hit may radar on friday, bought some at 3.68. I'll add monday if it can get considerable volume over $4.
- QCOM - I'll nibble short if it breaks this TL on volume.
- SPY - Done... just a matter of when, not if.
- VZ - Continuing nicely on good volume. Looks good for more.
- YUM - Needs to hold the 50d and get back above this TL, but volume says it won't. When it breaks 50d one can nibble some short.