Trading Plan for 4/30 - 5/4
- AAPL - Pulling back on lighter volume now, could get a bounce. Keep on watch.
- ADBE - Looking alright, needs to break this next resistance on heavy volume.
- ALLT - Broke back out on Thursday, at this next resistance area. Needs to clear it on volume.
- AZO - Nice breakout and okay follow through day (FTD). next buy/add when clears 400 on heavy volume.
- BAC - Failing to get back through this resistance area, looking like a bear flag... one can short if it breaks 7.95 on heavy volume.
- BIIB - Breaking out to new highs on good volume. One can buy here with a $2-$3 stop.
- CRM - Bouncing off the 50d trying to get through the 20d, if it holds one can buy with a tight stop
- GLD - Getting through ol' reliable here, next buy/add when clears the 20d on heavy volume
- GMCR - Earnings will decide where this one goes...
- GS - Testing this descending trend line, keep on watch...
- KFT - Good winner this last week, looks good for more highs
- LNKD - Breaking out on heavy volume, looks like it wants more highs into earnings.
- NOV - Breaking down on heavy volume.. look for this to test the 200d.
- PANL - Breaking out nicely with a solid FTD... looks good.
- TNGO - This is a weird one, but looking alright....
- UA - Hitting this next buy area, be ready
- VZ - Keep this one on watch, holding up after breaking out on heavy volume.
- WDC - Toast, step aside or even short on the bounces
- SBUX - Same as WDC
- ZAGG - Working well from the 11's and 11.50 add point and testing the next one... just remember earnings are coming up...
- ORLY - Looking nice after blowout earnings, one can buy the pullbacks here with a standard stop or wait for it to build a base, but that could be up or down from here.
- MGM - Just churning away here, next buy/add area when clears 14.12 on heavy volume. Earnings coming up could do that if they are any good.