Trading Plan for Tuesday, 4/10
- MCP - Trying to get through this resistance with some conviction, but failing. If it breaks on strong volume tomorrow one could nibble long with a tight stop.
- LVS - Textbook break on heavy volume, looks good to go to the $65 area.
- STX - Watch for this one to break this descending trend line on heavy volume and go long
- GLD - Here are your two long points, about to become one.
- ALLT - Next buy area when clears 25 on solid volume, keep this monster on watch
- CRM - Holding up well in this down market, next buy when breaks out to new highs on heavy volume
- AZO - Keep on watch to clear this next resistance/new highs.
- UA - Holding up in this channel, a break either way on heavy volume should be playable.
- CNX - Breaking this rising trend line, short-able imo
- VZ - This bear flag played out perfectly, next short-able area when breaks 200d and this support on heavy volume
- SINA - Reaching the decision point, keep on watch....
- GS - Continuing to break down since breaking this ascending trend line
- QCOM - If it takes out this support one can short, otherwise avoid until back over the 20d
- VMW - Holding this support, if it breaks one can nibble a few short for a DT
- ADBE - Watch this trend line, if it breaks one can short a few
- BEAM - Breaking below the 20d, watch how it acts on this support
- KFT - Third time is a charm, short-able imo
- LULU - Keep on watch, one can buy/add when clears this resistance on heavy volume
- BRCM - Breaking this ascending trend line, though volume is melting. keep on watch, could test 200d...
- GMCR - Testing this last support before new lows are imminent...
- ZAGG - Holding above this 11 mark. One can buy here with the 20d area as a stop imo
- DE - Watch for a break of the 200d, one can short there.