Pretty good day! SHLD, CME, and BAC led the way for us. If we could have a week like this every week, we'd be millionaires in a few months :)
Trading Plan for Friday, 3/16
Keep in mind that tomorrow is OPEX, stocks will move funny and pin to strike prices.
- NFLX - 111.50 - Clearing this descending trend line, one could buy when it clears the 20d
- BAC - 9.57 - Continuing to work well, one could buy or add when it clears this resistance are
- SHLD - Clearing this descending trend line, watch for a good FTD (follow through day)
- CME - 291.20 - Cleared this resistance area and 20d on above avg volume, next buy area when clears this descending trend line
- VMW - Working well since clearing 104 resistance on Tuesday
- LVS - 58 - This one is looking nice for higher prices, but keep an eye out for a possible double top.
- BRCM - 38.18 - Next buy area when clears this resistance on heavy volume
- GS - Keep an eye on this one, if it holds above 120 it could see 128-130 quickly
- ALLT - working well since breaking out on massive volume Tuesday. This is one to add on pullbacks imo
- WYNN - 130.05 - Next buy area when clears the 200d on heavy volume, looks like it may try tomorrow or next week.
- TS - 41.70 - Next buy area when clears this descending trend line on heavy volume
- AMZN - Keep on watch, forming a triangle, when it breaks on volume play accordingly
- NTAP - 44.60 - This resistance is the next buy area.
- PANL - 44.70 - Looks ready to test this descending trend line after bouncing off support. keep on watch
- GOOG - Breaking out of this channel again, this time on above avg volume. One could buy here with a couple dollar stop
- INFA - Looks good for higher prices, one could buy when it clears 52 on volume
- CRM - 154.40 - Working well since breaking out last Thursday, next buy area when clears this resistance line on heavy volume
- POT - Doesn't look like it's done selling off
- LNKD - Holding up well since breaking out last week. next buy/add area when clears 95 on heavy volume
- BIIB - Looks like its setting up to break out to new highs, keep on watch
- QCOM - Working well since breaking back over 63, looks a little tired...
- NOV - Bouncing off the 50d here, the more times it tests it, the better the chance it's headed to the 200d
- DE - May test the 200d again if it can't get through the 20d tomorrow. But if it does break through the 20d it will be taking out a descending trend line, resistance, and the 20d. That'd be strong.
- APA - Keep on watch, if it can clear back over the 20d it may take out the descending trend line from august.
- SODA - Ugly ugly... avoid
- BIDU - Knew all those doji's were bad juju... avoid until it can get back over 142, or the chart sets up better.
- CXO - sticking to this descending trend line, probably headed to test the 200d
- AZO - Getting a much needed rest, one could nibble long here with this TL or the 20d as a stop
- UA - Finally getting a much needed pull back, keep on watch for the chart to set up