That was a heck of a day! It was hard for anyone to go wrong today, but we did exceptionally well having multiple 5%+ gainers today (in options that's more along the lines of 75%+)! I hope you all found a runner and made some nice profits today! Now on to more great days!
Trading Plan for Wednesday, 3/14 -
- AAPL - Working well since breaking through this resistance yesterday
- GOOG - 619 - Still hanging out in this channel, but with this market strength it may finally get some legs
- GS - All the fins look good, but this one looks really good imo.
- VMW - This one took out two resistance levels on double the avg volume, one could add here with either of these supports as a stop
- CRM - 154.50 - working well since breaking out last week. This is the next buy/add area when it clears on volume
- WYNN - 130.75 - Setting up to clear this descending trend line and the 200d
- LNKD - 95 - Looking for this one to break out above this cup w/handle
- ALLT - This is just sick, look at this move and that volume... Luckily I got in on this one this morning as it was breaking out, next buy is when it clears todays high on heavy volume.
- BIDU - 141 - after all of those doji's it finally had a solid day, but needs to really get some volume behind it and get through 141
- UA - 100 - This one has been a great winner, more and more gains. next add/buy area is when it clears the century mark on volume
- SHLD - 81.50 - Looking good for higher prices, watch for this break and go long
- DE - 82-82.66 - I own a strangle on this one, here is how I'm playing it. going to watch it into this trend line, if it breaks it on good volume I'll ditch half of the put side. Then, watching the 20d to either ditch the other half or buy back. If it gets rejected I'll sell the call side and ride the puts.
- INFA - This is a serious breakout, nibbled a few today and will go all in on the FTD (Follow through day) so long as it holds. Broke downtrend and resistance out of this cup w/handle formation on solid volume
- NOV - 82 - Poised to clear this descending trend line after filling the gap and testing the 50d
- APA - 108.50 - poised to clear back above the 20d and this descending trend line
- BIIB - 123.25 - This one looks ready to make new highs (if it pulls back a little it will have a nice little cup w/handle going on)
- BEAM - Continuing to be a big winner since breaking out last Thursday for us
- BRCM - 37.60 - After looking like a failed breakout it mad up for it clearing the 20d today. next buy add area is when it clears this resistance on volume.
- XOM - Another big breakout, watch for more upside here
- AMZN - 187 - keep on watch to break this descending trend line
- CVX - finally printing some new highs, watch for a good FTD and go long
- PEET - working well since breaking out last thursday
- QCOM - working well since breaking out last thursday
- NTAP - 44.25 - Watch for this one to break through this resistance on strong volume
- BAC - One could buy here with a close stop, thinking banks roll pretty hard all week. next resistance is 8.85 and 9.37
- CRR - 105.35 - Working well since breaking out a week ago, this is the next buy/add area
- KFT - Broke out today, watch for a good FTD and go long
- OPEN - Broke support, but looks like it may have found a bottom already, keep on watch
- NVDA - Still holding that ascending trend line, keep on watch
- NFLX - Looking like it wants lower, keep on watch
- GLD - Sucking it up, broke back below 200d, watch for lower prices imo
- YNDX - Setting up to break this descending trend line, go long when it does
- CLDX - 4.10 - Approaching this resistance and 50d, if it clears back over this buy point, may have some good upside
- KRO - Cleared back above this resistance area, watch for FTD and go long.
- IACI - Working well since breaking through this resistance, one could buy here with a $1-$2 stop
- HLF - Working well since clearing this resistance on heavy volume. Next buy/add is when it makes new highs on strong volume, keep a tight stop.