Wow, what a day! After a slow start to the day, I had alert after alert going off! Great way to start off the week, looks like we may get a repeat of the last few weeks! On to turn around Tuesday ;)!
Trading Plan for Tuesday, 3/20
- LVS - Cleared this resistance area on heavy volume, the next buy/add area is when it clears 60 on volume.
- NFLX - Cleared this descending trend line and the 20d, a little lighter than average volume so watch for the FTD (follow through day)
- BRCM - Clearing this next buy area on solid volume, watch for a good FTD
- CNX - Cleared back above the 20d, tested the 50d and this descending trend line. Keep on watch for the break and go long
- QCOM - Breaking out to new highs on volume, looks good for higher prices
- ADBE - 34.75 -Holding up well, next buy/add area when clears this next resistance area on heavy volume.
- WYNN - Testing this descending trend line and the 200d, watch for it to clear these and go long
- NTAP - Trying to get through this resistance area, keep on watch
- GOOG - Clearing this next resistance area on solid volume, watch for a good FTD
- GS - Next buy/add area is when it clears this resistance on volume
- INFA - Continuing to hold above the breakout, watch for more upside
- TS - Poised to clear this next resistance area
- MOS - Trying to take out this next buy area, keep on watch
- GLD - Keep this on your watch, looks like more downside, but if it can get above that resistance area it could play out well