It was an overall good day today, many of our stocks continued their uptrend, some rested. I lightened up on my positions today, solidified some profits and a few losses. VXX perking back up, So I rolled it over into may expiry. But other than that, I spent most of my day doing other things. On to tomorrow!
Trading Plan for Wednesday, 3/28
- VXX VIX - If you don't have a good hedge, I suggest either vix or vxx calls. VIX is bouncing off very low prices and needs to get back into the twenties imo.
- MCP - Posted this chart yesterday, awesome breakout on heavy volume. Next buy/add area when clears 33 on volume
- PEP - Testing the breakout here today, posted 5min chart showing the sign of a false breakout, I think this one will ultimately break this TL so one could hold with a dollar or two stop if they bought the break here.
- ZAGG - Loving this one, forming a nice little cup, could have a handle over the next few days. Keep on watch. Next buy/add area when clears the rim of the cup 11.30ish on volume
- BYI - This one looks good for higher prices, next buy/add area when clears 47.50 on heavy volume this is a multi-year high.
- ALLT - A testament to the cup w/handle formation, continuing to make new highs and be a solid winner.
- AAPL - The stock that won't stop, more highs clearing this next add area
- OPEN - Keep an eye on this one, looking like it may try to break this descending trend line and back over the 20d.
- CNX - Another one trying to break the downtrend
- ADBE - Next buy/add area when clears this resistance at 34.75
- BIIB - Ugly candlestick today, but good breakout yesterday, keep on watch
- BRCM - May pullback to this support line
- MOS - Next buy/add when clears 200d on heavy volume
- PEET - Holding up well, needs some consolidating for a few days imo
- DE - Holding above this support, one can buy with this support or 20d as a stop or short if it breaks them
- PETM - Consolidating and bouncing off the 20d nicely, keep on watch for new highs
- WYNN - Really struggling with the 200d, keep a tight stop on this one, it can move quick
- POT - Getting rejected at this resistance level, if it breaks, go long.
- WFC - Looking about done, or at least ready for a pullback. Bearish engulfing candle today
- UA - A good buy on the pullbacks with a one to two dollar stop.
- BAC - Channeling nicely here, watch for it to break on volume and play accordingly